Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I Am What I Am (I feel like Popeye)

Lorraine did this on her blog and challenged me to do it also.

Here it is:

i am: alone a lot of the time and I am okay with it.

i think: people are really struggling.
i know: that all the answers are in the Book of Mormon.
i want: my family to be safe, physically and spiritually.
i dislike: teachers who have to prove how intelligent and over-educated they are.
i miss: seeing my family everyday.
i fear: that I am too judgmental and critical.
i feel: like I am doing the right thing going back to school.
i hear: Peter Gabriel's-So.
i smell: can't smell, all plugged up like usual.
i crave: a full body massage.
i cry: when I know that my kids or grandkids are sad or in trouble or indistress or sick.
i usually: do things right away.Or else I forget them altogether.
i search: for something delicious, nutritious and no effort. Does it exist?
i wonder: what Kevin will be like when he gets home.
i regret: not being kinder to people.
i love: having all my family in my house laughing, eating, wrestling, playing kanga-minton....
i care: about my fat tummy, but not enough to do anything about it.
i always: want to help everyone, even if they don't want me to.
i worry: that people I know and love won't make good decisions.
i am not: obsessed with my appearnace.
i know:that Heavenly Father knows my name and cares about me.
i remember: the last time I went to college, all four of my kids were little, I taught early morning Seminary and was the Little League President! I did it then, I can do it now.
i believe: in the Gospel.
i dance: hardly ever which is sad because I LOVE TO DANCE!!!
i sing: in the car, by myself.
i don’t always: think about the other person before I say something.
i argue: with people who need a smack down.
i write: little essays on my blog and assignments for class.
i win: at all my smackdown arguments.
i lose: even though I win.
i wish: my husband would build the Neville Compound like we fantasize about!
i listen: to what people are really saying.
i don't understand: how anyone can care about politics.
i can usually be found: sitting on the couch reading or doing homework.
i am scared: of leeches too!
i need: can't think of anything, pretty content.
i forget: little things that clue me in to the fact that I am realy getting older.
i am happy: because everyone in my family is trying hard to be righteous.

Thanks Lorraine for the invitation. Diana, you are next!

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

This would be good for the Young Women to do too!!!

Diana said...

Janna, I already did it!!!! Loved your responses. Can't wait to see everyone in a few weeks for Kevin's homecoming. Holy moly.